CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What Keys?

Ever since Ben got his new car (well, new to us), he hasn't put his house key on the ring with his car key. He somehow figures either I'll be home, I'll have mine, or if it's at night...I'll be home AND up. So wouldn't you know that we ended up locked out of the house a few weeks ago after church.

We have a futon upstairs in our office that we were moving to Ben's parents' house. His brother and a friend were meeting us at our house to help carry it downstairs and load into a truck to move. Unfortunately, when we got there...we had no key. Lovely!

So, what'd we do? Ben climbed through a window. The ONLY window we had unlocked in the entire house. Lucky for me, I had taken my camera to church that morning and had it handy just at the perfect time.





Success!
Now, I'd like to tell you that he now takes his house key when he leaves, but that'd be lying. He may, I don't know for sure...but I doubt it. ;)

1 comments:

Mom-mom said...

Hilarious!