CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Well, I hate to admit, but I TOTALLY forgot our wedding anniversary this year. To beat it all, I had actually been talking to my co-worker that day about our wedding. How sad! I keep telling myself I forgot "because" it fell on a Wednesday (youth at the house night) and so we weren't able to make plans. Aaaaand, Ben had school both the weekend before and the weekend after, so we weren't able to make plans. But I still felt (and still feel) horrible about it!


But, I was surprised with some very beautiful flowers...my favorite, tulips!

So, I may have forgotten our anniversary (which I'm sure I'll never forget again thanks to reminders from friends and family, haha)...


...but not a day goes by that I don't think and remember how lucky I am and what a great husband and dad Ben is. Nothing makes me smile more than Aidyn and his daddy playing together and hearing them laugh at each other.

0 comments: