CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

No More Blogging

It's a sad day in the Evely household, but after MUCH personal deliberation, I've decided not to blog anymore. Due to strange and concering comments, I switched our family blog over to "private" last Spring. After hearing that some friends and family members were having difficulty logging in and accessing it, I switched my blog back to public a few weeks ago.

However, I am once again receiving comments and request to check out other blogs that I find concerning and unnerving. So, even though I haven't blogged in quite a while (with good intentions on doing updates)...I've decided not to update anymore.

A HUGE thanks to those that have followed and continued to check in hopes that there would be updates. Since many of you are friends of mine on Facebook, I look forward to keeping up with you through that service.

0 comments: