CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Baby Aidyn's Room

Here is the best picture of me I could get for now. Hope it's ok. This was taken this afternoon... 31 weeks pregnant.



My mom very graciously agreed to paint Aidyn's room for us on Saturday. My dad and Ben were downstairs working on other "projects" and I wanted to help really bad. She let me help tape off the floor boards and window trim, and then I retreated downstairs while she began painting.

In the pictures you'll see the original room color, a light blue, that matched our guest bedding. We've decided to do the bottom half a navy color and the top a khaki to match the sports-themed bedding we chose for the crib. We'll need to do one more coat of the navy and then hopefully just one coat of the khaki on top. We had to move the bed and dresser to the center of the room to paint, but you can kinda see it in these pictures.

We are planning on using the second color on the right that you see above the navy.

As we get more accomplished in Aidyn's room, I'll be sure to take more pictures. Only 9 weeks left (if we're lucky) to get everything ready!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

The room is coming along so well! And your belly is too cute :) I love the crib you chose. We also painted Laurel's nursery with a dark bottom half (chocolate brown) and a lighter top half (tan). Good luck getting everything finished!