CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a....

Elbow? Knee? Foot? Maybe it's his butt!

As the days go by and Aidyn continues growing in his small quarters that he's been given, we are beginning to be able to notice body parts bulging out to one side or the other. We haven't been able to identify what they are yet, but he clearly is running out of room. Some times I'll be able to feel a rounded bony "part" trying to push out to one side or another, so we've been playing a lot of "Name that Body Part" here lately.


Instead of just feeling him now, we can see, and Ben get's a good laugh out of that. For some reason he finds it halarious to watch Aidyn twist and turn. Although he's actually just seeing one bulge move from the right side to the left. :) I don't always find it as funny as he does.

Friends have told me that eventually I may be able to see an "imprint" on my belly of what I'm actually feeling, a foot or hand. So when he decides to practice his gymnastics, Ben and I will watch, but nothing definite yet. I've been told I have to take a picture when that day comes... we'll see.

1 comments:

Whitney said...

Your belly is so cute! I hope you can get a picture of a foot or a hand. That would be pretty amazing!