CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pictures

I decided to post just some random pictures. I know several people check our blog so I thought pics would be nice. They are in no particular order. Enjoy!


Taking a nap with my daddy - 5 days old.


My first bath - 3 days old.


Going to sleep in my new bed on my first night home - 2 days old.


Being checked by the nurse - just minutes after I was born.


Getting to know my daddy after being born.


Meeting my mom-mom after being born.
(My mommy's mom)


Dressed and ready to go home - 2 days old.


Meeting my papaw after being born.
(My mommy's dad)


Holding my mommy's finger


My daddy watching carefully as the nurse checks me over.

1 comments:

Whitney said...

The pictures are so great! I'm glad you guys are doing well and enjoying cute little Aidyn.