CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Family Photo Shoot

For those of you that know my mom, you'll know she LOVES photography! She has won many contests with her photographs and even converted the laundy room into a dark room, for when she isn't doing laundry. :)

Ben and I, however, are not fond of pictures. Well, I actually love taking them, just not being in them. :) A week or two ago I was talking to my mom and she said, "Well, I've been researching baby photos and family photography and I AM going to take some pictures of you guys!" No discussion, haha. Normally I would probably be like, "Uhhh, I ok, I guess." But...since these included Aidyn and I REALLY was wanting some good baby photos of him, not just ones I took with my digital camera, I said, "Sure!"

About a week ago, maybe a little more, Aidyn's face broke out with little pimples. The doctors call it "baby acne". At our 2wk visit he just had a few and the dr assured us it would go away. Fortuntaely, his skin has started looking better...he still has the acne, but not as bad. My mom asked if I wanted to wait for him to be a little older and/or his face to clear up...but I really wanted some photos while he was still little.

My mom and dad came over this afternoon and below are SOME of my favorite photos. It was really hard to get them down to a "reasonable" amount. I do realize there are quite a few, haha, but these aren't even a fraction of the pictures taken today. I love them and am very glad we let my mom come and take some photographs!















3 comments:

Meg said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! Dominick has the same "Future Quarterback" outfit!!

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful!! You will love these pictures forever.

Anonymous said...

These pics are so awesome! What a hadsome family. We miss you but know that you have a much more important job at the present time.