CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Aidyn meets his Great-great-Papaw

It's hard to believe Aidyn was 5wks (35 days) old yesterday! Wow!

Last Thursday, on his one month birthday, my mom and I took Aidyn to my grandmother's house. My great-grandfather, Papaw Roberts, has been staying with my grandmother for a while now. His wife has been sick and in the hospital and he cannot be at home alone. So, before he returned home or went to stay with one of my great-aunts, we wanted to be sure he got to meet Aidyn. And ofcourse we took some pictures!

They were so cute together! Aidyn was 4wks and 3days old...Papaw will be 96 this month!

Papaw just held him and talked to him and Aidyn would just look at him as though he was listening so intently to everything Papaw had to say. It was like they were studying each other and getting to know one another. Below are three of the better pictures my mom took while we were there:




We also took a 5 generation photo, but I don't have it yet. Soon as I do, I'll also post it.

0 comments: