CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

AWESOME Weather in TN!

Wow...the weather for the past several days has been wonderful!

After snow last Sunday evening and Monday, and really cold temperatures, it was almost 60-70 degrees on Thursday! I decided to put Aidyn in his stroller and go for a nice walk. We didn't have much at the house for lunch and so I decided to walk to McDonalds. Now...those of you that know where I live will know that McDs is pretty far away. We made it there, walking, in about 20 minutes. If I drove, it would've taken like 2 minutes probably. I felt a little strange with traffic going by as I was crossing the railroad tracks, haha, but I didn't care. It was too nice outside to be driving when I just as easily could walk. Needless to say though, after walking there and back, I was sweating like a pig!

Here is Aidyn ready for his first trip to McDonalds. He was 5wks and 3 days old.



On Saturday it was even warmer! 75 degrees...it was amazing! Ben and I decided to walk to lunch again on this day. Ben wanted to walk to Carolina Deli which is a little sandwich shop not far from our house. Once we got there...CLOSED! Ahh, haha. I could have died. Not only was I starving but it was sooo hot outside! So what did we do? We kept walking. We ended up walking about 3-4 more blocks to another little restaurant, Dolly's. It was pretty good. It's fairly new and we hadn't even eaten there so we thought we would give it a try.

We used our "jogging" Jeep stroller for the first time on Saturday. Ben went up to the attic and brought it down. It has an iPod dock on the top handles so I think that's whay Ben wanted to use it. We were able to listen to his iPod while on our nice walk to lunch. It was great.

Here is Aidyn in his new Jeep Stroller. He was able to lay back and relax the entire time.

0 comments: