CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Best $3 I've Spent

Every time Aidyn's in the bathtub, he wants to play with the shower "pull"...I don't know what else to call it. The little piece on the spout that you pull up to turn the shower on.

Now, the water is never running when he likes to pull it up and down, up and down, and so on. But, since he enjoys doing that, he's also managed to bump his head on the spout several times when he's gone to stand up next to it (or under it).

So, when I was at BabysRus yesterday, I decided to buy a spout cover.


He also enjoys yelling when he's in the bathtub, and making LOTS of splashes!


I stood there probably ten minutes the in the bath aisle trying to decide which one to get. I decided on the cheap, $3.29 inflatable cover that you blow up yourself. I figured better to start with the cheapest and then if it didn't work, I'd try the next one. No need spending $18 on one if the $3 model worked just as fine. And it did!

Now, not only can Aidyn not pull and jerk the little knob up and down, he also isn't able to bump is head on the spout end. Yay!



Our only problem now...the plug (that you use to blow up the cover, like on a beach ball) won't push down into the cover. So...now he keeps trying to stand on his tip-toes so he can reach the plug and put it in his mouth. Ahhh!

I guess the saying goes, "If it isn't one thing, it's something else."
*BTW...can you tell that I totally love my new camera that Ben bought me for Christmas? Sorry for the huge amount of pictures...but I just can't resist. I LOVE it! Thanks, Ben!!!!

0 comments: