CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

New Bookshelf

When Ben and I bought our house, all of the things on the inside had to be auctioned off. We bought the 108 yr old house (built in 1902) from a girl Ben knew. She had inherited it from her grandfather that had just passed away. The house was fully furnished with many family heirlooms, paintings, collectibles, furniture, dishes, etc.

We bought a few things at the auction, which took place in our yard, including a bookshelf. Since Aidyn LOVES books and the basket I'd been keeping his in was full to capacity, we decided to bring the bookshelf home. It has been in my mother-in-law's basement since we bought it 4 or more years ago.

I LOVE it in our house! I keep all of Aidyn's books on the bottom 2 shelves so that he can reach them. When we first set his books on it, his favorite thing to do was shove them all into the floor. He doesn't do that as much anymore.



However, now that I know we have space for more books...I am constantly finding myself buying him books. My excuse, "He's already read all of his!" :)

0 comments: