CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Little Mechanic

After bringing my bike home that I got for Christmas, Ben realized the back breaks weren't working properly. So he decided to work on them (in the kitchen since it was freezing outside) and try to align them back up.

Unfortunately, he wasn't getting much done since Aidyn felt like he was supposed to be helping too!


At first, Ben didn't mind at all. But I could tell that he was beginning to get frustrated trying to work around Aidyn and hold the bike from falling on the two of them at the same time, ha. So...before taking Aidyn out of his way, YOU KNOW ME...I had to take a couple pictures.

I just can't seem to resist capturing moments of them "working" together. Isn't this last one so cute? Ben's looking for some tool in his toolbag and Aidyn was just watching to see what he was reaching for...just like he would be using the tool himself. I LOVE these photos!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Love the father and son photos! He's such a great "Daddy's helper"

Whitney said...

Yeah...he loves to "help"!