CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

1st - Ben's Family Christmas

We began our Christmas festivities on Wednesday, December 22nd at Ben's parents' house. We always celebrate with them a day or two early because they have 2+ family get togethers as does my family. So...here are just a few (and believe me...just a few!) of our pictures from Nonnie's house.

Aidyn hadn't started opening gifts yet, since this would be his first experience, and so he was more interested in the dog's ball.


He eventually got the idea of ripping the paper. He wasn't much concerned with what was inside, but boy did he love tearing the paper, ha.
Leeann (Ben's mom), Lesley, and Thomas (Ben's brother)


Bubba (Ben's dad) and Caz

Aidyn trying out his little seat Nonnie bought him. More than sit in it, he likes to stand up and look over the back...not such a safe idea, but he sure thinks it's fun.
In his Coupe Car...

Everyone playing the "Pickle Game". Ben's mom heard of some German game where you hide a pickle ornament and whoever finds it gets a prize.
I have been talking to Ben about wanting a bike for when it gets warm. Aidyn and I walk all the time when the weather is nice, and I thought it might be fun to try and ride around. I think he'd enjoy that. I also have the chair/seat-thing that attaches on the back for Aidyn to ride with me.


Exhauted! We live (maybe) 1/2 a mile from Ben's parents' house and Aidyn was sooooound asleep when we got home. He slept while Ben carried him inside and while we undressed his, changed his diaper, put his pajamas on, and laid him in the bed.
*I just realized the only photo of Ben that I posted was of his backside looking for the pickle...ooops. Sorry. :(

0 comments: