CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Walking

My baby boy is quickly growing up, right before our eyes!

Aidyn has been "walking" for about 3 weeks now, but has just recently within that past week or two began walking good. He now can walk where ever he wants to go, stop, turn around, and go back the other way without falling.

He sometimes gets in such a rush and/or gets so excited, he gets going too fast (almost like he's running) and if he isn't close to the couch or one of us...he usually ends up crashing. Luckily, he is great at catching himself with his hands and we haven't had any injuries...yet. ;)

I wish I was able to show you a cute video of him walking, but Aidyn also recently managed to brake my camera. After many warning from Ben not to let him play with my camera, he finally managed to throw it down one too many times. So...I no longer am able to snatch quick videos of him while he's playing.
**We do have a video camera that we got for Christmas last year. It's awesome. I've used it a little lately since my other camera isn't working. We just haven't quite figured out how to download the pictures and videos to the comptuer. :( I've tried several times and gave up.
So, I'm sad. Buuut...on a brighter now, due to Aidyn's "destructiveness", I was able to unwrap my Christmas present early! Ben bought me the "fancy sm-ancy" Nikon. I'm not exactly sure which model it is, but it's the one equivalent to the Canon Rebel...and I LOVE it!
I've "only" (hahahahaha) taken like 500 photos since I opened it on Dec.22nd. Ofcourse, Ben's taken probably half of those. :)

0 comments: