CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

6th - My Family's Christmas

We finally made it to my parents' house around 3:45-4pm. The plan was to eat dinner and exchange gifts. We started with stockings and then I think we ate dinner. (We went so many places, I can't remember, haha). After dinner, we exchanged gifts and Aidyn played with his toys.

Aidyn helping my mom (Mom-mom) open her gifts.

Playing with his Puppy Dog he got for Christmas.

Helping Uncle Aaron (my brother) open gifts.


My grandmother, Aidyn's great-grandmother.

If you look closely, or click on this picture to enlarge it, it looks as though Aidyn and my dad are making the same face at each other. It's halarious!

Ben trying to open Aidyn's Elmo Cell phone. Aidyn loves to play with everyone's cell phones so badly...that they all bought him one! ha...luckily they're all different. So, we now have 3 cell phones, and he still wants OUR'S.

His favorite "toy". The empty box of ripped wrapping paper and ribbons - ofcourse. :)



We had a delicious dinner, enjoyed spending time with my family and watching Aidyn play. Aidyn didn't eat well Christmas Day (bottles, I should clarify). But I guess it's because he ate turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans and bread at Ben's mom's. Then he ate ham, mashed potatoes, and green beans at my mom's. After playing with toys for a while, we were off to our final destination.

0 comments: