CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

4th - Christmas Morning

Aidyn was a good boy and slept until about 9:00am when we woke him up Christmas morning.

My parents bought Aidyn a Santa outift. I wasn't crazy about it, but figured what better day to wear it than Christmas? So...he sported it all day long. The jacket got pretty warm, so he mostly just had his white onesie and pants on. i have to admit, he was a cutie. But when isn't he? ;)

Christmas Photo infront of our tree.

We started with our stockings. Aidyn got lots of goodies in his such as Desistin, Soothie Pacis, socks, 2 Christmas books, some pajamas, and some ABC magnets for our refrigerator. One his favorite things was a set of salt and pepper shakers that I got in my stocking...go figure. :)



Aidyn reading his Bible.

After stockings, we moved on to our gifts. Aidyn wasn't too big on unwrapping the gifts. He'd do about 2 and then he was done. He enjoyed ripping the paper off, but that got old pretty quick. I think Ben ended up opening most of his gifts for him and "showing" Aidyn what he got.



I felt like Ben and I did well for Aidyn's first Christmas. We bought him some books, blocks, and a basketball goal. So we didn't over do it, knowing ofcourse that others would get him plenty.

0 comments: