CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

2nd - Father-in-Law's Family

My father-in-law's family gets together on Christmas Eve each year for dinner and gifts. All of the kids get individual gifts and the adults play "Mean Santa". We enjoyed lots of food and had a great time with each other.

Here are just a few pictures of some of the kids playing with their new toys.




There are a couple cousins and 2nd cousins I didn't get pictures of. Ben took tons, but they weren't all very flattering pictures of everyone else. And since I know I might get in trouble, haha, I won't post. ;)
*Oh yeah...I forgot to mention in my last post that the ABC Caterpillar Aidyn got from his Nonnie was also under our tree at home. Aaaaand, when we all got together Christmas Eve, Aidyn got 2 of the same train, ha. We ended up taking one of the cateripillars back and exchanging it and left one of the trains with Ben's mom for when she keeps Aidyn. So...it actually worked out great.

0 comments: