CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Aidyn's Photo Album

I remember when I was pregnant with Aidyn, someone gave us a little soft and fuzzy photo album. At the time I thought it was kinda weird and not sure what I'd do with it. Well, I must've been crazy. It's been one of the best gifts ever!

A few months ago when Aidyn and I were in the kitchen, he kept laughing and reaching for the fridge. I wasn't sure what until I turned around and noticed it was Ben's picture. Aidyn was reaching for his daddy...and laughing. How sweet!!!!!!!

From that moment on...I just KNEW that I had to fill up the soft and fuzzy album with picture for Aidyn. And I finally did, months later.

In the album are pictures of Aidyn, Ben and me, our parents, brothers, our grandparents (Aidyn's great-grandparents), his babysitter Ms.Kelly (along with her husband and daughter, Rilee), and lastly...the dogs. Aidyn is around dogs EVERYWHERE he goes, so we couldn't leave them out.

He plays with his album at home and sometimes we'll put it in the diaper bag to take with us. I don't remember who got it for us...but THANK YOU!

0 comments: