CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Posts

Since I got my new camera for Christmas, Ben and I have taken over 500+ pictures combined. Don't worry...I won't be posting them all, haha...BUT

Since I do have some pretty cute pictures from all of our Christmas Celebrations (all 7 of them)...I figured I'll do 7 seperate posts with a few of our favorite pictures from each.

Here is a picture of my homemade, handmade stockings. Aren't they GREAT?!? My mom made the green, blue, and red ones. My dad and I helped her a little with the red one...so it doesn't look quite as good as the others.

I made the brown one. It looks pretty good from the picture, ha, but when you see it in person...not so much. ;) My toe and heel pieces didn't quite line up like the should between the two sides so it looks a little goofy. But regardless, I love them because they are all different but the same. My plan is to have the first letter of our name monogrammed onto each one.


Filled stockings by Santa:

I only have one more that needs to be made, and I told my mom she'd be making it. Right, Mom? ;) It bothers me for the toe/heel pieces not to line up (because I'm OCD, ha) so I've asked her to do the last. Yes, I realize there are only 3 of us...and that will give us 5.
We had 4 this year because a friend of ours has been staying with us and was going to be here for Christmas. Santa never leaves anyone out. :) And I want 5 total for future children, dogs, etc. If you know me well, you'll know that I would not be able to handle 3 or 4 looking the same and then one mis-matched. ha...I know, I have issues. So, to be safe, we're making 5 at once so they'll all look the same should we ever need them. :)

0 comments: