CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Born to be Wild

My parents bought Ben a "Christmas decoration" for the house...a Santa riding a motorcycle. The engine has a button you can push and he sings "Born to be Wild" and rocks back and forth. Well, in the beginning Aidyn was afraid of it. But nooooooot anymore!

Just tonight he figured out how to push the button himself to turn it on and off. As he was doing so, he started dancing. I started laughing sooo hard that I was almost crying. Ben wasn't home, but luckily I recorded him so Ben could watch later.

However, lucky for us, he did it again and again and again later tonight. I thought Ben was going to die laughing as well. I hope you enjoy his video as much as we enjoyed watching...


(you'll need to pause the music from the blog at the bottom of this page before playing the video in order to hear the song)

Aren't his dancing skills the cutest?!? Ha!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is precious! I love his little dance!