CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Still?

I found a way to keep Aidyn still!

I know, I kept saying how jealous I was that he wasn't crawling when all our other baby friends were. I know after I found a way to keep him still, I was so excited, haha. I texted my dad to tell him and he said I was mean...but I promise, it wasn't. ;)

We no longer can put Aidyn in his stroller and then roll him out the back door and "gently" down the back 3 steps to the driveway. So, a few weeks ago when it was warm and nice out, I decided to take Aidyn for a walk. Since I had to take the stroller out seperately, I sat Aidyn in the grass in the backyard by the door. And would you know, he didn't move.


He would start to crawl, but the grass felt so different to his hands that he'd just sit back and look at me like, "What is this?" It was cute, and funny! But...just so you know, he only sat there maybe 5 minutes. See...that isn't mean.


However, we did have to resort to the backyard and the grass to get him to sit still for his Christmas card photographs. We tried inside first, but he just wouldn't sit still long enough. So, I'll post his Christmas card photos after we get all our cards mailed out.

0 comments: