CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Caught up...

...but not for long.

Well, I FINALLY did it. I finally upated the blog with all the pictures that I've taken since Christmas. Unfortunately, it won't last long. ;) Aidyn's birthday is next Tuesday (a week from today) and so we're having an early birthday party with our families on Saturday. So, looks like I'll have lots of pictures to load aftewards. Well...a few weeks aftewards.

We debated on what kind of party to have and we settled on a family party this year. I figured since Aidyn's only a year old, and won't really know what's going on anyways...except that there are going to be LOTS of people in his house...he isn't going to care.

However, that doesn't mean we aren't celebrating. I was so excited to order his invitations with his picture, mail them out to all our family, shop for his "perfect" gift, book the photographer to come so that we don't have to worry about any of us taking pictures and missing the fun, shopping for his cupcake pan, and more.

We are going "simple" this year and hope to do something bigger in the future with friends and more people, when he knows the reason everyone is together and visiting.

So...even though I am glad to be "caught up", it won't last long. :)

0 comments: