CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's about Time!

Here you go....

For all you that have been checking and wondering...I FINALLY got my blog updated. It's definately much SHORTER than normal, but short and sweet is good. Right??? Not as much for me to type and you to read! ha

I started back to work last week (teaching 3rd grade). Getting up at 5:30am and then not getting up until close to that time has been a real killer! It's funny how with each "stage" in my life, I become more appreciative of others that have gone before me. Sometimes I just don't know how people to do it. What on earth will I think when I have teenagers? Aaahhhhhhh!

So, read, watch, look, and enjoy my updated pictures and events....even though they are much shorter than they normally would be.

*Quick update about Aidyn's skin:
We finally got our dermatologist referral appointment set for September 3rd. Wouldn't you know that his spot on his stomach is almost gone, one on his back almost gone, and the other 2 starting to look somewhat better. My luck, they'll probably clear up before our appointment and then come back afterwards. I keep meaning to take pics but haven't. Sorry. :(

0 comments: