CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Sour...but good!

Aidyn has now been eating veggies for several weeks. He eats butternut squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, and green beans. I recently fed him some of my baked potato (plain pieces close to the skin with no salt, butter, or cheese) and he loved it! Last weekend, we started fruits. I decided to start with apples since the dr recommended feeding him applesauce when he had his sore throat a few weeks back.



He loves the apples. At first, I didn't start my video (like I always do for his "firsts"...Ben makes fun of me). But after the faces he was making, a picture just wasn't going to be worthy. He cracks me up...and still, a week later, he is doing the same thing. It's like he can't get the apples quick enough, but then it's so tart or sour, he smacks his lips and gums together. Hahahaha, he' so funny!

0 comments: