CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"On the roll again..."

...Aidyn just can't wait to roll again!


Instead of crawling, I think Aidyn's decided he just wants to roll to get where he needs to be.

*Sorry for the glare down the middle*

He cracks me up doing this, but I sure hope he learns to crawl soon! Meg (who I only know through blogging...you can find her blog under my blog list on the right)...her son, Dominick, is only 3 days older than Aidyn has been crawling for like 2 weeks now. Aaaaand, he has 2 teeth! I am so jealous!

I definately don't want to "wish away" the time, becaus Aidyn is growing up too fast already, but I'm so jealous he isn't crawling or displaying any teeth yet. ;)

2 comments:

Meg said...

Awww, I think the rolling is pretty darn cute!

And as much as I LOVE that Dom is crawling, I'm hating it because he's getting into everything! Cords and outlets are his new favorite things! EEK! :)

I'm sure Aidyn will be crawling all over the place soon.

Melony LaRue said...

Ha! When Aidyn starts crawling, it will be harder to keep up with him and keep him out of things that he should not be in. And teeth are over-rated - it hurts when they bite!