CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Play Mat

If you've been following my blog for a while...(since before Aidyn was born)...you may remember a post about one of my showers. My mom made Aidyn a baby blanket to play on. It's a football stadium and field. The players are all pictures of Ben. Ben played in high school. So she took a picture of a home game and copied enough to make all the players on the offense. Then she took a picture of Ben at an away game and copied it enough to make the opposing team. Next, she took pictures of me in a cheerleading Halloween costume, and made enough copies to have cheerleaders.

Isn't she creative?

Well, it's been at our house folded up in the office since Aidyn was born. And HONESTLY (really, Mom!) we kept forgetting it was up here. So, the other night while she kept Aidyn for us at our house, she got it out and let him play on it.
We now placed it in his room where he plays on it daily!
"Thank you, Mom-mom! I love my blanket thiiiiiiiiiiiis much!"

1 comments:

Mom-mom said...

OHHHHH, thank you Aidyn. I love you that much!!!