CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

New Play Pen

Now that Aidyn can sit up on his own for quite a good while without falling over, I started just sitting him the floor with some toys to play if I'm in the office or downstairs in the kitchen.

The other night, while I was trying to laundry and start dinner, he kept trying to lay down in the kitchen floor...and then he got annoyed. Finally, I picked him up and put him in the empty clothes basket. It worked perfect!



I added a few toys and things for him to play with...and he occupied himself for almost 20 minutes while I got dinner going and folded a few clothes.

Unfortunately, I turned around to check on him at the end and he had managed to pull himself up on the side and was sitting on his knees ROCKING the basket. I was SOOOOO glad I had turned around when I did. I'm not sure how much longer he would have made it before tipping it over and smashing into the tile floor face first! I never would have let myself live that down...

0 comments: