CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Boy or Dog?

The other night Aidyn and I went to the grocery store, which we do quite frequently. He loves riding in the buggy, seeing all of the people, and helping me "hold" the items we pick up. When we returned home the other night, I decided to give him a few snacks while I tried putting the groceries away. First, I tried a bowl. He didn't like that.



He wanted them on the floor, I guess, since he picked the bowl up, turned it over and dumped them out all over the floor.



Next, I tried sitting the bowl on his box of wipes so it'd be more at his level. Nope. He picked it up, dumped them out, took a quick pose, and then sat in the floor eating.
Soooo, then I tried a plate. I thought maybe the plate would be flat, so he'd leave them on it and eat off the plate (but in the floor). Wrong, again.

He picked up the plate, turned it over, and dumped them out. So...I quit trying. :) I simply made sure the floor was clean, scoot his pieces over to the side so neither of us would step on them and let him eat off the floor.

And wouldn't you know he picked a couple behind him, and put them on the plate. Ahhh! haha


Hopefully, one day he'll learn to eat like a person, not a dog. ;)
*Let me clarify that he was picking them up off the floor, not actually eating with his mouth like an animal would. Thank goodness!

0 comments: