CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Updates, updates, and more Updates

I know what you're probably thinking, "It's about time!"

I have posted several posts, mostly pictures that I wanted to share with family and friends from Aidyn's birthday party. Due to the HUNDREDS of pictures we had, it was easiest to try and narrow them down by "theme". There are lots, and I do apologize. Although I do love each and every picture. ;)

I hope you enjoy.

Mom, are you happy?!?! hehe

*I'm now trying to decide if I want to do "monthly" posts with a few of our favorite pictures from each month, or just continue doing individual posts. I haven't decided. Due to time and schedules, I'd rather do monthly posts. However, we have some really cute pictures of different events that would be easier to post by "theme". Time will tell, I guess.

Also, don't forget to email me or send me a message on Facebook if you want me to add you to our blog list. In a few short weeks I will be making our blog private so that just anyone can't view it. I feel this is best and safest for our family. Thanks for understanding...

1 comments:

Mom-mom said...

Aahhhhh, I feel better already.

Thanks Whitney.