CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

TV Remotes

Aidyn always wants to play with our TV remotes. Ben used to be the worst for letting him play with it. I usually said, "He's got a room full of toys and so he doesn't need to play with this." I'd hide the remote or move it out of his reach and try to distract him with something else...

...until a few weeks ago.

As I gave in one night (when we were home alone, and he was cranky), I watched Aidyn take the remote control and walk over to the TV. Our TV is mounted on the wall, up above our fireplace. Until recently, he hasn't payed much notice to the TV. But apparently, he knows exactly what the remote is meant for.

As he quit crying and was excited walking across the room, I was in shock as he walked over to the TV, lifted the remote as if to point it at the TV, and began talking away as though he was trying to change the channels. I could quite laughing and jumped up to grab my camera as quickly as possible.

Needless to say, since we're canceling our digital cable this weekend and installing dish...we've been letting him play with the remote all he wants.

He continues to suprise us and make us laugh each day!

0 comments: