CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mmm...birthday cake!

I FINALLY took some time to upload more pictures and update our blog, a little. Things have been crazy with school, midterms and grades due, my own school and papers/projects due, Aidyn and me battling colds and sickness...etc.

But...here you go. Some of these pictures were taken by me, others by mom, and the rest by Jill (our photographer). I had over 100 pictures of Aidyn and his cake, so narrowing it down to 17 was extremely hard because they are all so cute. I originally had 25 picked out, so I think I did pretty good to "trim" 5 from the list. Hope you enjoy!

Aidyn's birthday cake, well actually cupcake, that I made for him with my cupcake mold that I drove all over town looking for. I loved the way it turned out!


Putting on his party hat...




Hmm...what is that big blue thing Mom is bringing me?


Mmm...vanilla icing!


Yum, I love this cake!




Oh, I love this cake! It's soooo delicious!

HEY! Look at me! This is so fun!
*The top part of Aidyn's cupcake began to wiggle and fall, so I decided to take it away. Needless to say, he had plenty on his tray to continue "snacking".
Ooooh, look at my hands. They're blue!


I absolutely love this picture of Aidyn!



All done! Mmmm, that was so good! Can I have more?

0 comments: