CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ghost?!?

When we first bought our house, we always talked about our "ghost". We had weird thing happen that freaked me out such as lights flicking off and on, strange noises, and on a few occasions - our dog would crouch backwards, back up against the headboard of the bed, her hair would raise on her back, and she would growl like crazy. It DEFINATELY was scary!

Luckily, since we've finished most of our remodeling, we haven't had anymore incidents in a few years. I always remind myself that "our ghost" is just being nice because she's happy with all of the beautiful improvements we've made. ;) And don't worry, I'll keep telling myself that, hahaha.

However, Aidyn was in the bathtub the othernight playing and he kept laughing and making silly faces. So I grabbed my camera to take some pictures. I somehow got a snap of his face as he was screaming and making noises. As I showed my mom the picture she said, "Looks like he saw a ghost." Now that I look back at the picture, it really does!

I sure hope he didn't see a ghost!

0 comments: