CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Watch out Bobby

...Bobby Flay!


Please don't think that I allow Aidyn to play in or on our dishwasher. However, the other day as I was cleaning the kitchen and putting dishes away, I looked over and he was literally standing on the dishwasher door. Soon as I moved him off and stood him in the floor, he sat in the floor and started crying. Can we say...temper tantrum? ha

I shut the dishwasher and started on dinner.

So as I began dinner, he pulled all the splatter screens and skillets out of the drawer. And like I've said before, as long as he's occupied and not in any sort of danger or hurting himself or anything else...I just let him play. :)

Most nights when Aidyn goes to bed, we've got some sort of kitchen mess consisting off skillets, pots, cake pans, or plastic cups or bowls all over the floor. Maybe one day he'lll use that interest in cooking and kitchen "tools" to become a famous chef so his mom can retire! :)

0 comments: