CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Yaaaay, baths!

I'm sure you can tell that the last few posts have all been from the same night. I can't help myself, but I just love bathtime and bathtime pictures. As you can probably see, Aidyn also LOVES his bathtime!

Tonight we had chicken and dumplins for dinner. He fed himself (finger food) chicken, dumplins, and biscuits. By the time we were done eating, he had to go straight to the bathtub...he had food EVERYWHERE! But he ate it and enjoyed it, so that's all that matters...right?







My mom came over last week and brought dinner...and we had the same situation. Potato everywhere which meant a trip straight to the tub. And no worries...I've got pictures of both incidents that will be posted (eventually, ha).

0 comments: