CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Photos

Christmas morning... look what Santa brought us!
(You can't hardly see Malachi because if his black coat, ha)
(L-Peanut, R-Malachi)
Peanut is my brother's dog. He is a pit-bull/boxer mix.
He is very sweet, just extremely energetic...he's only about a year old.
Malachi is my dog. We think he's a lab/chow/mut mix.
He is the world's best dog. He's about 6 yrs old.

Peanut eating his bone we brought him for Christmas. He was so excited, his tail was going like a high-speed windshield wiper the whole time he ate his bone!

Malachi loved his bone! He saved some for later and buried it under the porch, unless Peanut finds it later. :)

Here we are opening the rocking chair/glider. It never even dawned on me until later that the wrapping paper was from Ben's mom. It had been at her house until my parents went and picked it up. I'm such an idiot!

Here I'm making fun of my brother. In all those old home videos we watched at my grandmother's, there was one of Aaron's birthday party when he was like 8-9yrs old. Everytime he got something he liked, he gave this cheesy grin and a crooked thumbs-up. So, I'm showing that I really like the rocking chair we got, HA.

This is my attempt at a Christmas photo, in our beautiful Christmas attire. Ben hates photos, but I think it actually turned out pretty good.

Ben putting his new toy together - the iPod Jeep Stroller.

Ben and my dad putting the rocking chair/glider together.
My mom and I sat on the couch and "supervised". :)

0 comments: