CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Making progress...(kinda)

Well, we're getting closer to having Aidyn's room ready. Ben's mom came over after church today and helped me put up the sports border that matches the bedding. Ben and I bought one roll a few weeks ago just to see if we liked it or not. Once Leeann (Ben's mom) and I got started today, I realized we didn't ever go back and buy a second roll. We went ahead and got to work hoping we would have enough. Wouldn't you know that we did... except for the LAST 7 INCHES or so!!! I could've died. Go figure.

So below you'll see the room coming along, and I've also added a picture of the unfinished part. The border cost $21 for a 30ft roll, and wouldn't you know we only need like half a foot. Ugh!

This is the front corner before we got started.

This is the same corner, in the end when we finished.


And here is the lovely, unfinished corner behind the door.

If we knew that the door would always be open, I may be able to live with it (may being the key word). But anyone who just slightly knows me, knows that isn't possible. :) So I guess we'll be making another trip to Babys-R-Us soon. All of the furniture is still in the middle of the room. Ben get's home from Florida late tonight, actually like 4am Monday morning, and hopefully we will get everything in it's place sometime tomorrow.
My mom and I went and bought the bedding and crib mattress Friday night with gift cards and cash we have received at showers. So, as soon as I can get a decent picture with everything in place, I'll post a picture for everyone to see.

0 comments: