CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Mommy Line-Up

Kara Merriam (Feb. 28), Sarah Bailey (Feb. 16), Whitney Evely (Jan. 30)

I love this picture, ha!!! :) Ever since we found out we were expecting, it seems like everyone else around us is too! Ben and I actually found out we were expecting the weekend after Sarah and her husband announced they were pregnant. We hadn't told anyone and so I was so excited to know that there would be someone I could talk to and ask questions! It wasn't until 4 weeks later when we had our first ultrasound that we realized I was actually further than Sarah.

Sarah and her husband, Tim, are friends of ours from church. It has been a lot of fun going through this whole process with her and sharing stories, concerns, questions, etc. You can check out Sarah's blog on the left of this page (Edisto Surprise). She was my inspiration, along with suggestions from friends, for me beginning this blog of my own.

Kara used to attend our church with her parents. Her dad, Bruce, was our minister until he retired a little over a year ago. I have only attended Love Chapel since Ben and I started dating, but I'm pretty sure Kara spent the majority of her life growing up in the church. She lives with her husband, Rob, in Nashville. He is actually stationed in Afghanistan right now - he flies those big chinook helicopters.

So anyways, Kara was in town for Christmas and we had her baby shower at church yesterday afternoon. Bruce, her dad, insisted we get a picture of the three of us while we were all together. I think it was a great idea! So within about 4 weeks of each other, we should be adding 3 new babies to our church... wow!

I'm thinking there is something in the water going around. I wish I could say it was just Erwin, but I'm excited to know that it isn't! There are two more women at the end of our street (like 3-4 houses down) that are expecting in February and March, AND two of my highschool friends are also expecting! OMG!

0 comments: