CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Aidyn's Bedroom

Well, it's 10:30pm Thursday evening and we just finished up Aidyn's room. I'm exhausted! Ben and I spent the entire day Tuesday and Wednesday cleaning and getting things done so that our house would be clean for New Years Eve. The youth were all coming over!

Now, I know you're probably thinking - what does it matter if the house is clean for the youth? They don't care. You're right... BUT we are having one last baby shower on Saturday (here)! And we knew it would be much easier to just "pick up" a little today then have to clean everything.

So the kids all left around 1am lastnight and Ben and I went straight to bed! We got up around 10am and begin our FULL DAY of cleaning! He went to basketball practice, and I began picking up food and putting things away from lastnight. We spent the entire day cleaning, hanging photos, hanging curtians, and finishing up Aidyn's room. Tomorrow I go for my 36wk doctor's appointment and I will continue doing weekly from here on out. After the dr we are going to the hospital to take a "tour" and see where I will be when Aidyn decides to make his big debut!

Below are some pictures from his nursery that we just finished. I will hopefully post more baby info after we get home from the doctor tomorrow.





This is the rocking chair / glider we got for Christmas. I LOVE it! (So does Ben, ha). We will be moving it up to Aidyn's room after our baby shower on Saturday.

1 comments:

Whitney said...

We picked out the same nursery theme. I'm glad to know it's going to look pretty nice when it's all in place.