CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day vs. Night

I think it's official that Aidyn has his days and nights mixed up... great! :) Aidyn is usually quite an active little guy, and when he wasn't in his normal "mood" yesterday, I got worried. I pushed on my belly to get him to move a little, but not like normal. Next I tried music. Ha. I took my iPod, turned the headphones up, and put those against my belly. Now, that got him going!!! It either totally freaked him out, or he really liked it, ha. So then I was relieved. He still wasn't as active as normal throughout the late afternoon, but he did begin to move a little more. THEN.... night rolled around. About 7pm he decided he was ready to be "up", and he didn't stop until this morning.

Ben went to bed without me lastnight because I wasn't tired and I didn't want to lay down and have a repeat of the night before. I decided to stay up until I was really tired and then hopefully I would be able to sleep better.

I ended up going to bed between 12:45am and 1am lastnight. I am not sure what time I woke up for my first "bathroom break" but I had slept really good up until that point and was excited. I knew the night would go better than Sunday. Next thing I knew I was up again hot and having to pee. I normally don't look at the clock when I get up because I don't really want to know what time it is. I'd rather not know it was just an hour since I'd previously been up, ha. But... lastnight I checked the clock. It was 4:10am. So, within 3 hours I thought I had been sleeping really well, but really I had already been up twice to use the bathroom or just woken up by Aidyn continuing his rounds of exercises.

I ended up moving into the office and slept on our futon until Ben got up for school at 6am. I slept some on the futon, but was continually woken up by Aidyn moving around. When Ben got up at 6am, I climbed back in bed and slept on and off until about 9am this morning.

I got up and got ready this morning to go run some errands and to visit my friends at work. I'm hoping maybe Aidyn will get "back on schedule" tonight as he has continued to move throughout the day. As I was standing in the checkout line at JCPennys I got tickled because it was as though my whole stomach took a huge leap to the right. I couldn't help but laugh. And he is still on the move. Hopefully by tonight he will decide it is indeed NIGHT time. We'll see.

0 comments: