CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

8 months old!

Aidyn was 8 months old last Saturday, September 26th. When I went to get him out of bed that morning, this is how I found him...

...just sitting in his bed, relaxing, and playing. What a sweetie!

He still isn't crawling yet, but he is doing many other things. Last week, Wednesday I think, our babysitter noticed his first tooth was beginning to come through. Today, a week later, you can feel and see the top of his first bottom, front right tooth. Yay!

He has also learned many new sounds and words and loooooves talking! One of my favorite things is to sit him in the floor, crib, or pack-n-play with toys and listen to him play and talk to himself. Precious! He is now "saying" ma ma ma, da da da, ba ba, gaw gaw, and maybe another one or two...I'm not sure.

He has learned to pull up all by himself in his crib, on our ottoman downstairs, and apparently on Kelly's coffee table (our babysitter).

I can't believe he'll be 9 months before Halloween, 10mo for Thanksgiving, and 11mo the day after Christmas. Aaaaahhhh!!!

0 comments: