CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Homemade, Handmade Swing

When Ben and I got married, his grandfather MADE us a wooden porch swing to go on our porch. Unfortunately, after having the gutters and soffeting redone on the house, we were unable to find a support beam to drill the swing into. Soo.....for 2 years its been sitting in our basement. :( It's terrible, I know!

Ben's Poppy finally realized and took it upon himself to build a frame.


We now have our swing proudly "displayed" next to the porch beside our house. Since apparently Moses is returning with his Ark soon for a new set of animals...we haven't been able to use it much, AT ALL. But, I didn't manage to get outside with Aidyn the other night and try it out when the sun was peeking through.

**Ooops, I think that's supposed to say Noah, not Moses. Hahahahahahaha. Oh well. Thanks, Dad for the reminder. :)

Ben came home while we were out there and I got a few pictures of them together as well!

For those of you that think Aidyn looks like me...think again. ;)

0 comments: