CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Look at all the...

CLOTHES!

I realize that Ben and I tend to buy Aidyn clothes pretty regularly even if it's just one item here or one thing there that we find and say, "This is so cute! He's GOT to have it!" I guess between his closet, dresser, and PJ drawers...I just never really realize how much he truely has.

Until it's time to pack them up...

Since Aidyn is now 7 1/2 months old, he has pretty much outgrown all of his 3-6 mo stuff. I finally bought a tub at Walmart after weeks of saying I need to, and cleaned out his closet this weekend. I was in complete shock when I saw how much he really had. I knew it was alot...but holy crap! After cleaning everything out and throwing in the floor, I was worried I wouldn't get it all in the tub.

But I did!


While I was cleaning, Aidyn sat in the floor and played with his toys and all the clothes I was tossing his direction. Some pieces would hit him or land on him and he'd giggle and laugh.

The said thing is, I tried not buying a lot of 9mo items since I know he'll be outgrowing them by end of October and first of November. Last spring, Ben and I went to Gatlinburg and went shopping at the Tanger Outlets. We bought all of the winter clearance items for 12-18 mo so that Aidyn would have plenty (and cheap) clothes for this winter.

I'm glad we did...I still think it was a good idea.

I just can't get over how much clothes I continue putting away.

The sad thing is, this is the 2nd bucket of clothes. The first was even bigger!!! Can you believe it? The first had all of his newborn and 0-3 clothes...but those are smaller! Wow...I can't even imagine what it's going to be like when he's older. I've GOT to start doing more yardsale shopping to find cheapo clothes (especially at the rate he's growing out of stuff).

0 comments: