CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lowering the Crib

It's that time...

Aidyn has finally learned how to pull up in his crib. He still isn't crawling, but we're getting closer each day. Or atleast that's what I keep telling myself.

Yesterday we had three visitors. First, Ben's mom came by when I was getting my camera downstairs to take Aidyn's picture standing in his crib. I took her upstairs with us to show her his new trick. While watching, he got so excited and started bouncing up and down that he almost flipped over the front! Scary!!! She insisted we needed to lower his crib.

Lastnight when he stood up, the bed rail was at his wait...now it's at his armpits which is MUCH safer!


Then, lastnight, my parents came over for dinner. They said the same thing. So....my dad and Ben worked on lowering his crib before bedtime.
Yesterday afternoon: I tried getting a video of him pulling up and standing. But by the time I sat him in the crib, sat down in the floor, and got my camera turned on, he was already up!

Here is is tonight before we put him to bed...


I don't want to even think about the possibility of him climbing out of the crib one day. I know it's coming...but hopefully not for a LOOOOOONG while. The thought scares the crap out of me! So dangerous!

0 comments: