CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

What do I do with this?

The other day, I decided to buy Aidyn some "cookies". I couldn't find the Gerber teething biscuits like I remember feeding my cousins and other kids when they were small. All I could find were infant "rice cakes"...so that's what I got. It dissolves in water, which is great. However, since it's like a HUGE rice krispie, Aidyn wasn't quite sure what to do with it.

Since he puts EVERYTHING in his mouth, it didn't take long. Unfortunately, since it apparently didn't taste so great (I wasn't trying, haha)...it didn't want it. We'll keep trying.



I also bought him some of those little "rice puffs" that easily break down and dissolve. Since he LOVES sweet potatoes, I bought that flavor. So far, he isn't a fan. I've only tried them a few times...but I want to start working with him on finger foods, so I figured that was a good start. Whenever we have baked potatoes (which is atleast once a week), I've been putting pieces of potato on in highchair tray. He is able to pick the pieces up, but then loses them within his fist and he tries getting it into his mouth. :)

0 comments: