CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Another blog?!?

I had my first Master's class this past Thursday...Teaching Reading Materials.

I really think I'm going to enjoy my classes this first semester and I'm hoping they aren't going to be too hard. I have the reading class mentioned on Thursday evenings from 4:30-7:15pm. I also have an online class, Integrating Technology into the Classroom.

For that class, we have to do many different assignments, one of which was to create a blog. Again?!? I started to just use this blog...but then I got to thinking.

We have to post assignments, thoughts, opinions about technology, etc on this particular blog...nothing too exciting, that I can think of. Or atleast nothing yet. So, instead of boring you all with my assignments (mixed in with our family blogs and news), I went ahead and just created a new blog.

It's nothing marvelous, believe me. But if you want to check out what we're doing...here you go. The title is Mrs.Evely's Class...but it really isn't about my classes I teach, not yet anyways.

http://mrsevelysclass.blogspot.com/

0 comments: