CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

I think I can, I think I can

This "exciting" video (ha, yeah right) is going to show you two things.

1. The crazy laughing dog that Aidyn's Nonnie (my mother-in-law) bought for him. At Easter, she bought him a bunny that jumps up and down, moves his ears, and sings Petter Cottontail. He just now, amost 6 months later, is old enough to enjoy it and play/listen to it sing.

When she started telling me about the "book guy" that had been by their school, I said "Oh, no! Are you buying that dog?!" The same guy also comes to our school. I was joking and told her I didn't mind...but that I'd already told everyone at school I bet she buys it for Aidyn. I was right.

It's a cute dog that makes you laugh even if you don't think you will.

2. The other thing you'll see is Aidyn trying is hardest to start crawling. We still aren't there yet, and he's doing even better than this video shows, but he's working on it. He wants to soooo bad, but just can't quite figure out what to do with his knees. :)

Hopefully it won't be long...and then I'll be regretting my words. :)

0 comments: