CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Itchy, Itchy!

Aidyn cannot go outside for getting eat up with misquitoes. I can't decide if it's just something in his skin or a mix of that and the lotion that we have to keep on him constantly to keep his dry skin under control.

When he goes to the sitter, my parents', or Ben's parents' we always send some light track pants. It seems that every time Aidyn goes outside, he needs pants on or he comes back in covered in bites. It's terrible!

Well...on Monday, I decided that no longer than I'd be outside to scrape the grill top and light it, he'd be ok without pants. How bad could the bugs get him in 5-10 minutes max? Boy, was I wrong!

When I went to get him and take him in, there was a misquitoe on his head and neck. When I woke him up Tuesday morning to get ready for Kelly's (our sitter), he was covered. I felt SOOO bad. After asking EVERYONE we know to make sure they put pants on him to go out, I neglected my own "rule" since I didn't think we'd be out long. He had 2 bites on the top of his head, 1 on the back of his head, and 4-5 bites on each leg. Ouch!

Looks like even I'll be putting those pants on him (or wrapping him in a light blanket) even if it's go step out for just a second.

0 comments: