CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

...and he's off!

Aidyn's finally crawling!

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday. Since I have class on Thursdays, we invited them over for dinner lastnight. Aidyn has been crawling for a day or two, but I don't know if you'd call it a "real" crawl. He crawls on one knee and pushes himself with his other leg. It's halarious!

While I fixed dinner lastnight, he managed to crawl across the room, through the kitchen, and over to the dishwasher. Luckily, it was empty.


Once I had it refilled, I kept having to move him away from it....and there he'd come again. :) I, finally, ended up having to shut it and finish loading it later.

Here is a short video of him doing his "peg-leg" crawling as I like to call it. Yay, Aidyn!

When the youth came over tonight for church, he was doing better at crawling with both knees and not the "peg-leg", haha. I'm glad I videotaped a little big lastnight, like my dad said, "Before he figures out the 'right' way to do it." Too cute!

0 comments: