CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

And It All Begins...

I am totally loving the fact that Aidyn can crawl now, but no kidding...we are definately having to watch him more and more carefully.

The other morning, as I went to fix his bottle, I came back and he was playing in the fireplace. Ah! Luckily, we don't have a working fireplace, but still! We do have gas logs we'd like to install this winter, and we have real logs just sititng in there to make it kinda "look" like it works.

I went upstairs and got one of our old baby gates that we used with our dog, Macie, and blocked it off. Since it isn't quite big enough to fit snuggly, it's just leaning up against the fireplace opening. And, since Aidyn thinks it's fun to try and pull up on it (which he'd end up falling back with it on top of him), I had to put one of our dining room chairs infront of it.

What'll be next? Probably our stairs!

0 comments: