CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

New Teether

Aidyn's new favorite "teething device" is the cap to the Tylenol bottle. Go figure. I swear he isn't a druggie...ha. Where he was sick last week, we'd give him tylenol to help with his throat, mild fever, and fussiness. He always loved chewing on the cap when we'd put the lid back on.


Now that the bottle is empty (it's a small bottle we've had since he was born)...I've left it in his room to chew on while I change his diapers in the morning. It seems to keep him pretty occupied and less concerned about trying to climb off the changing table...more about that issue to come later!

2 comments:

Papaw said...

better keep an eye on him. he might pull the rubber tip off and swallow it or get it stuck in his thraost

Ben and Whitney Evely said...

Don't worry, we do. I only let him chew on it when I'm changing his diaper upstairs...which isn't often. :)